Consular Processing

Applying for a visa or a Green Card in a foreign country through the local US consulate. For example, when a U.S. citizen marries a non-citizen in a country other than the U.S., the non-citizen will need to apply for the Green Card in that country using consular processing.

Powered by BetterDocs