Document d'autorisation de travail (EAD)

The EAD is a work permit available for spouses of principal visa holders of J-1, A-1, E-1, E-2 and L-1. It is considered almost as flexible as a Green Card. You must file a form I-765 in order to receive an EAD.

Alimenté par Meilleurs Docs